Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRINDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRINDER exist?
Definitions of GRINDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments)
- noun - grinding tooth with a broad crown
- noun - machinery that processes materials by grinding or crushing
- noun - a machine tool that polishes metal
- One who sharpens cutting edges.
- A mechanical device that grinds: a meat grinder.
- The teeth.
- See <A href="AHD3_S.
- v - to wear, smooth, or sharpen by friction
There are 7 letters in GRINDER: D E G I N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRINDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRINDER plus a wildcard: GRINDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRINDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRINDER
- CEGSEMC Approval Angle grinder - AT3136-230 - KING (China ...
- image of a yellow angle grinder)
- Angle grinder (AT8316A) - China Angle grinder 230mm Angle grinder
- This photo was actually titled generic angle grinder image.
- Hitachi Angle grinder - Hitachi Electric Power Tools - Hand Angle ...
- Angle grinder - Save on this 4-12 Angle grinder
- China 4 grinder Machine (H9100S) - large image for 4 grinders
- Chicago Electric Power Tools 91222 4 Angle grinder
- 1700W 180mm230mm Electric Angle grinder - China Angle grindergrinder
- Electric Angle grinder - China Electric Angle grinderAngle grinder
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.