Scrabble word: DWARF
In which Scrabble dictionary does DWARF exist?
Definitions of DWARF in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is markedly small
- noun - a legendary creature resembling a tiny old man
- noun - a plant or animal that is atypically small
- verb - make appear small by comparison
- verb - check the growth of
- An abnormally small person, often having limbs and features not properly proportioned or formed.
- An atypically small animal or plant.
- A small creature resembling a human being, often ugly, appearing in legends and fairy tales.
- Often used to modify another noun: a dwarf tree; dwarf shrubbery.
- To check the natural growth or development of; stunt: “The oaks were dwarfed from lack of moisture” (John Steinbeck).
- To become stunted or grow smaller.
- adj - extremely small
- noun - an extremely small person
- verb - to cause to appear small