Scrabble word: DWARF
Is DWARF valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DWARF in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is markedly small
- noun - a legendary creature resembling a tiny old man
- noun - a plant or animal that is atypically small
- verb - make appear small by comparison
- verb - check the growth of
- An abnormally small person, often having limbs and features not properly proportioned or formed.
- An atypically small animal or plant.
- A small creature resembling a human being, often ugly, appearing in legends and fairy tales.
- Often used to modify another noun: a dwarf tree; dwarf shrubbery.
- To check the natural growth or development of; stunt: “The oaks were dwarfed from lack of moisture” (John Steinbeck).
- To become stunted or grow smaller.
- adj - extremely small
- noun - an extremely small person
- verb - to cause to appear small
There are 5 letters in DWARF: A D F R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DWARF
To search all scrabble anagrams of DWARF, to go: DWARF?
Let's rearrange the letters in DWARF and see some winning combinations
Images for DWARF
Lookup in Wiki for DWARF
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.