Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DWARF
In which Scrabble dictionary does DWARF exist?
Definitions of DWARF in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is markedly small
- noun - a legendary creature resembling a tiny old man
- noun - a plant or animal that is atypically small
- verb - make appear small by comparison
- verb - check the growth of
- An abnormally small person, often having limbs and features not properly proportioned or formed.
- An atypically small animal or plant.
- A small creature resembling a human being, often ugly, appearing in legends and fairy tales.
- Often used to modify another noun: a dwarf tree; dwarf shrubbery.
- To check the natural growth or development of; stunt: “The oaks were dwarfed from lack of moisture” (John Steinbeck).
- To become stunted or grow smaller.
- adj - extremely small
- n - an extremely small person
- v - to cause to appear small
There are 5 letters in DWARF: A D F R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DWARF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DWARF plus a wildcard: DWARF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DWARF
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DWARF
- dwarf by shonensan on deviantART
- dwarf Pictures dwarf Image others Photo Gallery
- grumpy-dwarf freshrant Exquisitely Baked Satire
- dwarfs - Ironbreaker - Warhammer Online - www.mmosite.com
- Warhammer dwarf
- dwarf by jcjacobsson on deviantART
- Two axes dwarf by zabdyr on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.