Scrabble word: WOAD
Is WOAD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WOAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a blue dyestuff obtained from the woad plant
- noun - any of several herbs of the genus Isatis
- An annual Old World plant (Isatis tinctoria) in the mustard family, formerly cultivated for its leaves that yield a blue dye.
- The dye obtained from this plant.
- adj - a blue dye [n -S] : WOADED
There are 4 letters in WOAD: A D O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOAD
Click to search all anagrams of WOAD plus a wildcard: WOAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOAD
Images for WOAD
Lookup in Wiki for WOAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.