Scrabble word: WAVED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAVED exist?
Definitions of WAVED in dictionaries:
- verb - signal with the hands or nod
- verb - move or swing back and forth
- verb - move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
- verb - twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- verb - set waves in
- verb - to move freely back and forth or up and down
There are 5 letters in WAVED: A D E V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAVED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAVED plus a wildcard: WAVED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAVED
Images for WAVED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.