Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAXED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAXED exist?
Definitions of WAXED in dictionaries:
- verb - cover with wax
- verb - go up or advance
- verb - increase in phase
- adj - treated with wax
- adj - to coat with wax (a natural, heat-sensitive substance) [v -ED, -ING, -ES] : WAXABLE
There are 5 letters in WAXED: A D E W X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAXED plus a wildcard: WAXED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAXED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WAXED
- Waxing removes hair from the root leaving skin smooth and soft.
- waxed Canvas
- waxed Paper If You Care
- Repeat waxing from us (less than 1 month) 20% off above prices
- waxed Canvas Tote Spice antique military leather antique fabric ...
- waxed Canvas Bag -Womens Shoulder Bag - Lace Tote Bag - Vintage ...
- Preserving Leaves with waxed Paper - Great for Kids
- Back Upper leg Bikini Chest Shoulders Underarms Arms Lower leg ...
- Pitsco Education Online Store Store waxed Paper
- PaperGoods.com Reynolds - Cut-Rite - Wax Paper 75 Ft - Foil & Liners ...