Scrabble word: WAX
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAX exist?
Definitions of WAX in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various substances of either mineral origin or plant or animal origin
- verb - cover with wax
- verb - go up or advance
- verb - increase in phase
- Any of various natural, oily or greasy heat-sensitive substances, consisting of hydrocarbons or esters of fatty acids that are insoluble in water but soluble in most organic solvents.
- A solid plastic or pliable liquid substance, such as ozocerite or paraffin, originating from petroleum and found in rock layers and used in paper coating, as insulation, in crayons, and often in medicinal preparations.
- A preparation containing wax used for polishing floors and other surfaces.
- A resinous mixture used by shoemakers to rub on thread.
- A phonograph record.
- Made of wax: a wax candle.
- To coat, treat, or polish with wax.
- To make a phonograph record of.
- To increase gradually in size, number, strength, or intensity.
- To show a progressively larger illuminated area, as the moon does in passing from new to full.
- To grow or become as specified: “could afford... to wax sentimental over their heritage” (John Simon).
- adj - to coat with wax (a natural, heat-sensitive substance) [v -ED, -ING, -ES] : WAXABLE
There are 3 letters in WAX: A W X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAX plus a wildcard: WAX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAX
Images for WAX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.