Scrabble word: WAXY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAXY exist?
Definitions of WAXY in dictionaries:
- adj - made of or covered with wax
- adj - easily impressed or influenced
- adj - capable of being bent or flexed or twisted without breaking
- adj - having the paleness of wax
- Smooth and lustrous.
- Pliable or impressionable.
- Consisting of, abounding in, or covered with wax.
- Containing amyloid deposits, as an organ.
- adj - resembling wax
There are 4 letters in WAXY: A W X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAXY plus a wildcard: WAXY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAXY
Images for WAXY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.