Scrabble word: DWELL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DWELL exist?
Definitions of DWELL in dictionaries:
- verb - think moodily or anxiously about something
- verb - originate (in)
- verb - inhabit or live in
- verb - exist or be situated within
- verb - come back to
- To live as a resident; reside.
- To exist in a given place or state: dwell in joy.
- A programmed time delay of variable duration.
- verb - to dwell permanently or continuously
There are 5 letters in DWELL: D E L L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DWELL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DWELL plus a wildcard: DWELL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DWELL
Images for DWELL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.