Scrabble word: WILLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILLED exist?
Definitions of WILLED in dictionaries:
- verb - decree or ordain
- verb - determine by choice
- verb - leave or give by will after one's death
- Having a will of a specified kind.
- Determined by or proceeding from the will; deliberate: “that most strained, willed, wooden, lifeless of novels” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- adj - to decide upon [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WILLABLE
- verb - used as an auxiliary followed by a simple infinitive to express futurity, inclination, likelihood, or requirement
There are 6 letters in WILLED: D E I L L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WILLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WILLED plus a wildcard: WILLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WILLED
Images for WILLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.