Scrabble word: WILLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILLED exist?
Definitions of WILLED in dictionaries:
- verb - decree or ordain
- verb - determine by choice
- verb - leave or give by will after one's death
- Having a will of a specified kind.
- Determined by or proceeding from the will; deliberate: “that most strained, willed, wooden, lifeless of novels” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- adj - to decide upon [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WILLABLE
- verb - used as an auxiliary followed by a simple infinitive to express futurity, inclination, likelihood, or requirement