Is DIMPLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIMPLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a chad that has been punched or dimpled but all four corners are still attached
- noun - any slight depression in a surface
- noun - a small natural hollow in the cheek or chin
- verb - mark with, or as if with, dimples
- verb - produce dimples while smiling
- A small natural indentation in the flesh on a part of the human body, especially in the cheek or on the chin.
- To produce dimples in.
- verb - to mark with indentations
There are 6 letters in DIMPLE: D E I L M P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIMPLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIMPLE, to go: DIMPLE?
Rearrange the letters in DIMPLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DIMPLE
5 letters out of DIMPLE
4 letters out of DIMPLE
3 letters out of DIMPLE
2 letters out of DIMPLE
Contextual use of DIMPLE
What's nearby DIMPLE
Lookup in Wiki for DIMPLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIMPLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIMPLE"