Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIMPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIMPLE exist?
Definitions of DIMPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a chad that has been punched or dimpled but all four corners are still attached
- noun - any slight depression in a surface
- noun - a small natural hollow in the cheek or chin
- verb - mark with, or as if with, dimples
- verb - produce dimples while smiling
- A small natural indentation in the flesh on a part of the human body, especially in the cheek or on the chin.
- To produce dimples in.
- v - to mark with indentations
There are 6 letters in DIMPLE: D E I L M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIMPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIMPLE plus a wildcard: DIMPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIMPLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIMPLE
- dimple Katpepitas Blog
- BollyGallery Bollywood dimple Kapadia dimple Kapadia_098
- BollyGallery Bollywood dimple Kapadia dimple Kapadia_109
- Do you like this photo of dimple Jhangiani Bookmark & Share....
- dimple Doll Face - CraftAmerica.com
- dimple Jhangiani Latest Wallpaper MyGupSup.Com-Best Of ...
- Sunny Deols son Rockygears up to rock Bollywood
- The dimple Pinch Wine
- dimplebaby.jpg dimple Baby
- Mumbai Oct 13 - Both her mother dimple Kapadia and hubby Akshay Kumar ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.