Scrabble word: DIMPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIMPLE exist?
Definitions of DIMPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a chad that has been punched or dimpled but all four corners are still attached
- noun - any slight depression in a surface
- noun - a small natural hollow in the cheek or chin
- verb - mark with, or as if with, dimples
- verb - produce dimples while smiling
- A small natural indentation in the flesh on a part of the human body, especially in the cheek or on the chin.
- To produce dimples in.
- verb - to mark with indentations