Scrabble word: SIMPLEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIMPLEX exist?
Definitions of SIMPLEX in dictionaries:
- adj - allowing communication in only one direction at a time, or in telegraphy allowing only one message over a line at a time
- adj - having only one part or element
- Consisting of or marked by only one part or element.
- Of or relating to a telecommunications system in which only one message can be sent in either direction at one time.
- A Euclidean geometric spatial element having the minimum number of boundary points, such as a line segment in onedimensional space, a triangle in two-dimensional space, or a tetrahedron in threedimensional space.
- A word that has no affixes and is not part of a compound; a simple word.
- noun - a simple word
There are 7 letters in SIMPLEX: E I L M P S X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIMPLEX plus a wildcard: SIMPLEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIMPLEX
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIMPLEX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.