Scrabble word: SIMPLEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIMPLEX exist?
Definitions of SIMPLEX in dictionaries:
- adj - allowing communication in only one direction at a time, or in telegraphy allowing only one message over a line at a time
- adj - having only one part or element
- Consisting of or marked by only one part or element.
- Of or relating to a telecommunications system in which only one message can be sent in either direction at one time.
- A Euclidean geometric spatial element having the minimum number of boundary points, such as a line segment in onedimensional space, a triangle in two-dimensional space, or a tetrahedron in threedimensional space.
- A word that has no affixes and is not part of a compound; a simple word.
- noun - a simple word