Scrabble word: MIXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIXES exist?
Definitions of MIXES in dictionaries:
- noun - a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
- noun - an event that combines things in a mixture
- noun - the act of mixing together
- verb - mix together different elements
- verb - open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups
- verb - combine (electronic signals)
- verb - add as an additional element or part
- verb - to bring or combine together or with something else
- verb - mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
- adv - to put together into one mass [v MIXED or MIXT, MIXING, MIXES] : MIXABLE, MIXIBLE [adj], MIXEDLY
There are 5 letters in MIXES: E I M S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIXES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIXES plus a wildcard: MIXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIXES
Images for MIXES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.