Scrabble word: MIX
Is MIX valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MIX in dictionaries:
- noun - a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
- noun - an event that combines things in a mixture
- noun - the act of mixing together
- verb - mix together different elements
- verb - open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups
- verb - combine (electronic signals)
- verb - add as an additional element or part
- verb - to bring or combine together or with something else
- verb - mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
- To combine or blend into one mass or mixture.
- To create or form by combining ingredients: mix a drink; mix cement.
- To add (an ingredient or element) to another: mix an egg into batter.
- To combine or join: mix joy with sorrow.
- To bring into social contact: mix boys and girls in the classroom.
- To crossbreed.
- To combine (two or more audio tracks or channels) to produce a composite audio recording.
- To produce (a soundtrack or recording) in this manner.
- To become mixed or blended together.
- To be capable of being blended together: Oil does not mix with water.
- To associate socially or get along with others: He does not mix well at parties.
- To be crossbred.
- To become involved: In the case of a family argument, it is better for a friend not to mix in.
- An act of mixing.
- A mixture, especially of ingredients packaged and sold commercially: a cake mix.
- A blend of diverse elements; an amalgamation: “a mix of mean streets and the grandest boulevards—no other place in Paris is as eclectic and eccentric... as the 17th” (Jean Rafferty).
- A recording that is produced by combining and adjusting two or more audio tracks or channels.
- To confuse; confound: His explanation just mixed me up more.
- To fight.
- adv - to put together into one mass [v MIXED or MIXT, MIXING, MIXES] : MIXABLE, MIXIBLE [adj], MIXEDLY
There are 3 letters in MIX: I M X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIX
Click to search all anagrams of MIX plus a wildcard: MIX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIX
Images for MIX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.