Scrabble word: BUDGET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUDGET exist?
Definitions of BUDGET in dictionaries:
- noun - a sum of money allocated for a particular purpose
- noun - a summary of intended expenditures along with proposals for how to meet them
- verb - make a budget
- An itemized summary of estimated or intended expenditures for a given period along with proposals for financing them: submitted the annual budget to Congress.
- A systematic plan for the expenditure of a usually fixed resource, such as money or time, during a given period: A new car will not be part of our budget this year.
- The total sum of money allocated for a particular purpose or period of time: a project with an annual budget of five million dollars.
- A stock or collection with definite limits: “his budget of general knowledge” (William Hazlitt).
- To plan in advance the expenditure of: needed help budgeting our income; budgeted my time wisely.
- To make or use a budget.
- Of or relating to a budget: budget items approved by Congress.
- Appropriate to a budget; inexpensive: a budget car; budget meals.
- verb - to estimate expenditures
There are 6 letters in BUDGET: B D E G T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUDGET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUDGET plus a wildcard: BUDGET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUDGET
Images for BUDGET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.