Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIFTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIFTED exist?
Definitions of GIFTED in dictionaries:
- verb - give qualities or abilities to
- verb - give as a present
- adj - endowed with talent or talents
- Endowed with great natural ability, intelligence, or talent: a gifted child; a gifted pianist.
- Revealing special talent: a gifted rendition of the aria.
- v - to present with a gift (something given without charge)
There are 6 letters in GIFTED: D E F G I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIFTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIFTED plus a wildcard: GIFTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIFTED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIFTED
- The Virginia Association for the gifted supports research in gifted ...
- gifted Education at EDCI 506 WebBlog
- gifted Defined and Discussed
- giftedness does not just refer to talent. It can mean excellent ...
- Are Our gifted Children Being Left Behind Diary of a Public ...
- Conflicted Over gifted NYCs gifted and Talented Test Changes - WSJ ...
- gifted Children Left Behind Advocacy & Alternatives PARENTING FOR ...
- ... the Options for Your gifted and Talented Child Online Schools
- DoDEA DoDDS-Europe Ramstein HS -- gifted Education
- gifted Education