Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIFTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIFTED exist?
Definitions of GIFTED in dictionaries:
- verb - give qualities or abilities to
- verb - give as a present
- adj - endowed with talent or talents
- Endowed with great natural ability, intelligence, or talent: a gifted child; a gifted pianist.
- Revealing special talent: a gifted rendition of the aria.
- verb - to present with a gift (something given without charge)
There are 6 letters in GIFTED: D E F G I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIFTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIFTED plus a wildcard: GIFTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIFTED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIFTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.