Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SIFTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIFTED exist?
Definitions of SIFTED in dictionaries:
- verb - move as if through a sieve
- verb - separate by passing through a sieve or other straining device to separate out coarser elements
- verb - check and sort carefully
- verb - distinguish and separate out
- v - to pass through a sieve (a utensil for separating the coarse parts from the fine parts of loose matter)
There are 6 letters in SIFTED: D E F I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIFTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIFTED plus a wildcard: SIFTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIFTED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIFTED
- Brule CreekFarms Partially-sifted orUnbleached Wheat Flour is ...
- ... Unfinished Gift First Steps Devotional When You Come Home sifted
- Stories of sifted
- German Chocolate Cake Recipe
- powdered sugar sifted
- sifted Dry
- Simon Simon satan has desired... he has asked
- This year the conference theme was sifted taken from Jesus ...
- sifted Hand-picked Recipes From Our Mothers is a cookbook I designed ...
- sifted - Your One-Stop for Christian Audio