Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AGISTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGISTED exist?
Definitions of AGISTED in dictionaries:
- v - to feed and take care of for a fee, as livestock
There are 7 letters in AGISTED: A D E G I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGISTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGISTED plus a wildcard: AGISTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGISTED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGISTED
- agisted alpacas by the dam
- agisted alpacas down by the dam
- ... about ownership risk with agisted stock Charters Towers E-village
- agisted happy horse
- Mustering cattle to be agisted in Cavan paddock there was not a blade ...
- Fussy Greg McGrath with some heifers being agisted on his Jeetho farm ...
- Melbourne Photographs Victoria Tasmania Queensland Australia November ...
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- agisted Cattle
- ... to your thoroughbreds. Special conditions to permanent agisted Horses
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.