Scrabble word: WIDEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIDEST exist?
Definitions of WIDEST in dictionaries:
- adj - having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other
- adj - broad in scope or content
- adj - (used of eyes) fully open or extended
- adj - very large in expanse or scope
- adj - great in degree
- adj - having ample fabric
- adj - not on target
- adv - having great extent from side to side [adj WIDER, WIDEST] : WIDELY
- noun - a type of bowled ball in cricket
There are 6 letters in WIDEST: D E I S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIDEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIDEST plus a wildcard: WIDEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIDEST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WIDEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.