Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOMITES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOMITES exist?
Definitions of FOMITES in dictionaries:
- noun - any inanimate object (as a towel or money or clothing or dishes or books or toys etc.) that can transmit infectious agents from one person to another
- n - an inanimate object that serves to transmit infectious organisms
There are 7 letters in FOMITES: E F I M O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOMITES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOMITES plus a wildcard: FOMITES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOMITES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOMITES
- Some examples of fomites include
- DPDx - Giardiasis
- Trichomonas_LifeCycle.gif (19675 bytes)
- Orf Disease ( Contagious Ecthyma Contagious Pustular Dermatitis)
- Handwashing Lesson (Homemade Petri Dishes) Creative Mama
- Quedarte imaginando - todas las noches esa frase que deseas que te ...
- What Are fomites
- En estas situaciones - Te das cuenta de lo frgil que puede llegar a ...
- fomites.. ..because you dont know where thats been..
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.