Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRIMMERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIMMERS exist?
Definitions of TRIMMERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who thins out and trims trees and shrubs
- noun - a machine that trims timber
- noun - capacitor having variable capacitance
- noun - joist that receives the end of a header in floor or roof framing in order to leave an opening for a staircase or chimney etc.
- adj - neat and orderly
- verb - to make trim by cutting
There are 8 letters in TRIMMERS: E I M M R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIMMERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIMMERS plus a wildcard: TRIMMERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIMMERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIMMERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.