Scrabble word: METRICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does METRICS exist?
Definitions of METRICS in dictionaries:
- noun - the study of poetic meter and the art of versification
- noun - a function of a topological space that gives, for any two points in the space, a value equal to the distance between them
- noun - a decimal unit of measurement of the metric system (based on meters and kilograms and seconds)
- noun - a system of related measures that facilitates the quantification of some particular characteristic
- The use or study of metrical structures in verse; prosody.
- noun - a standard of measurement