Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: METRICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does METRICS exist?
Definitions of METRICS in dictionaries:
- noun - the study of poetic meter and the art of versification
- noun - a function of a topological space that gives, for any two points in the space, a value equal to the distance between them
- noun - a decimal unit of measurement of the metric system (based on meters and kilograms and seconds)
- noun - a system of related measures that facilitates the quantification of some particular characteristic
- The use or study of metrical structures in verse; prosody.
- noun - a standard of measurement
There are 7 letters in METRICS: C E I M R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to METRICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word METRICS plus a wildcard: METRICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word METRICS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for METRICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.