Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MIXER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIXER exist?
Definitions of MIXER in dictionaries:
- noun - a party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity
- noun - club soda or fruit juice used to mix with alcohol
- noun - electronic equipment that mixes two or more input signals to give a single output signal
- noun - a kitchen utensil that is used for mixing foods
- One that mixes: a mixer of concrete; a mixer of drinks.
- A sociable person: She’s outgoing and a good mixer.
- An informal dance or party arranged to give members of a group an opportunity to get acquainted.
- A device that blends or mixes substances or ingredients, especially by mechanical agitation.
- A beverage, such as soda water or ginger ale, used in diluting alcoholic drinks.
- One who mixes the audio components of a recording.
- A device used to combine and adjust sounds from a variety of sources in order to create a final recorded audio product, such as the soundtrack of a movie.
- adv - to put together into one mass [v MIXED or MIXT, MIXING, MIXES] : MIXABLE, MIXIBLE [adj], MIXEDLY
There are 5 letters in MIXER: E I M R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIXER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIXER plus a wildcard: MIXER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIXER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MIXER
- Kitchenaid mixer Discount Sale PRLog
- KNIFEPARING KNIFESHARPENING STONECAST-IRON PANELECTRIC mixer ...
- Hand mixer
- Behringer XENYX 802 Premium mixer DV247
- Wall-mounted bath mixer
- KitchenAid mixer Reviews
- Yamaha MG166C Analogue Live Sound mixer at Music Village Education
- Alesis MultiMix 4 USB mixer DV247
- ... Rugged Elegance Inspiration Network KitchenAid Artisan Stand mixer
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.