Scrabble word: MIXER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIXER exist?
Definitions of MIXER in dictionaries:
- noun - a party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity
- noun - club soda or fruit juice used to mix with alcohol
- noun - electronic equipment that mixes two or more input signals to give a single output signal
- noun - a kitchen utensil that is used for mixing foods
- One that mixes: a mixer of concrete; a mixer of drinks.
- A sociable person: She’s outgoing and a good mixer.
- An informal dance or party arranged to give members of a group an opportunity to get acquainted.
- A device that blends or mixes substances or ingredients, especially by mechanical agitation.
- A beverage, such as soda water or ginger ale, used in diluting alcoholic drinks.
- One who mixes the audio components of a recording.
- A device used to combine and adjust sounds from a variety of sources in order to create a final recorded audio product, such as the soundtrack of a movie.
- adv - to put together into one mass [v MIXED or MIXT, MIXING, MIXES] : MIXABLE, MIXIBLE [adj], MIXEDLY