Scrabble word: FUMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUMED exist?
Definitions of FUMED in dictionaries:
- verb - be mad, angry, or furious
- verb - emit a cloud of fine particles
- verb - treat with fumes, expose to fumes, especially with the aim of disinfecting or eradicating pests
- verb - be wet with sweat or blood, as of one's face
- adj - (of wood) darkened or colored by exposure to ammonia fumes
- verb - to give off fumes (gaseous exhalations)
There are 5 letters in FUMED: D E F M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUMED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUMED plus a wildcard: FUMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUMED
Images for FUMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.