Scrabble word: FUMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUMES exist?
Definitions of FUMES in dictionaries:
- noun - gases ejected from an engine as waste products
- noun - a cloud of fine particles suspended in a gas
- verb - be mad, angry, or furious
- verb - emit a cloud of fine particles
- verb - treat with fumes, expose to fumes, especially with the aim of disinfecting or eradicating pests
- verb - be wet with sweat or blood, as of one's face
- verb - to give off fumes (gaseous exhalations)
There are 5 letters in FUMES: E F M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUMES plus a wildcard: FUMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUMES
Images for FUMES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.