Scrabble word: FLUKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUKE exist?
Definitions of FLUKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a stroke of luck
- noun - a barb on a harpoon or arrow
- noun - flat bladelike projection on the arm of an anchor
- noun - either of the two lobes of the tail of a cetacean
- noun - parasitic flatworms having external suckers for attaching to a host
- Any of various flatfishes, especially a flounder of the genus Paralichthys.
- The triangular blade at the end of an arm of an anchor, designed to catch in the ground.
- A barb or barbed head, as on an arrow or a harpoon.
- Either of the two horizontally flattened divisions of the tail of a whale.
- A stroke of good luck.
- A chance occurrence; an accident.
- An accidentally good or successful stroke in billiards or pool.
- verb - to obtain by chance