Scrabble word: FLUKE
Is FLUKE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLUKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a stroke of luck
- noun - a barb on a harpoon or arrow
- noun - flat bladelike projection on the arm of an anchor
- noun - either of the two lobes of the tail of a cetacean
- noun - parasitic flatworms having external suckers for attaching to a host
- Any of various flatfishes, especially a flounder of the genus Paralichthys.
- The triangular blade at the end of an arm of an anchor, designed to catch in the ground.
- A barb or barbed head, as on an arrow or a harpoon.
- Either of the two horizontally flattened divisions of the tail of a whale.
- A stroke of good luck.
- A chance occurrence; an accident.
- An accidentally good or successful stroke in billiards or pool.
- verb - to obtain by chance
There are 5 letters in FLUKE: E F K L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUKE
Click to search all anagrams of FLUKE plus a wildcard: FLUKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLUKE
Images for FLUKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.