Scrabble word: CLEFT
Is CLEFT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLEFT in dictionaries:
- noun - a split or indentation in something (as the palate or chin)
- noun - a long narrow opening
- verb - separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument
- verb - make by cutting into
- verb - come or be in close contact with
- adj - having one or more incisions reaching nearly to the midrib
- Divided; split.
- Having indentations that extend about halfway to the center, as in certain leaves.
- A crack, crevice, or split.
- A split or indentation between two parts, as of the chin.
- verb - to insert a scion into the stock of a plant
There are 5 letters in CLEFT: C E F L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEFT
Click to search all anagrams of CLEFT plus a wildcard: CLEFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLEFT
Images for CLEFT
Lookup in Wiki for CLEFT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.