Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLEFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLEFT exist?
Definitions of CLEFT in dictionaries:
- noun - a split or indentation in something (as the palate or chin)
- noun - a long narrow opening
- adj - having one or more incisions reaching nearly to the midrib
- Divided; split.
- Having indentations that extend about halfway to the center, as in certain leaves.
- A crack, crevice, or split.
- A split or indentation between two parts, as of the chin.
- v - to insert a scion into the stock of a plant
There are 5 letters in CLEFT: C E F L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLEFT plus a wildcard: CLEFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLEFT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLEFT
- cleft Palate Clinic - The Childrens Hospital at Westmead
- Left Unilateral Incomplete cleft Lip
- cleft LipPalate
- cleft lip and palate patient before
- Filecleft Nurser Mead Johnson.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Before and After cleft Lip Surgery in Chevy Chase MD
- cleft Palate cleft Lip and Palate cleft Palate Causes cleft ...
- cleft Lip and Palate cleft Lip and Palate Surgeon Delhi India
- cleft lip - C0031397 - Science Photo Library
- cleft Palate
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.