Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOOTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOOTER exist?
Definitions of FOOTER in dictionaries:
- noun - (used only in combinations) the height or length of something in feet
- noun - a person who travels by foot
- noun - a printed note placed below the text on a printed page
- One that is an indicated number of feet in height or length.
- Printed matter positioned in the bottom margin of a page, especially a title, page number, or date that is repeated throughout a document created on a word-processing system.
- See footing (n.
- adj - to advance on foot [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WALKABLE
There are 6 letters in FOOTER: E F O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOOTER plus a wildcard: FOOTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOOTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOOTER
- page footer
- Step 2A Designing the websites Header and footer with Fireworks
- DeakinPrime footer
- Modern Sitemap and footer 254
- Indoor Air Professionals footer
- footer image
- footer image
- GAA - News February 2013
- How to Create a Simple & Sleek Web 2.0 Site footer Psdtuts
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.