In which Scrabble dictionary does FOREGUT exist?
Definitions of FOREGUT in dictionaries:
The anterior part of the embryonic alimentary canal of a vertebrate from which the pharynx, lungs, esophagus, stomach, liver, pancreas, and duodenum develop.
The first part of the alimentary canal of an arthropod or annelid, which includes the buccal cavity, esophagus, crop, and gizzard.
- n -
the front part of the embryonic alimentary canal
There are 7 letters in FOREGUT: E F G O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOREGUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOREGUT plus a wildcard: FOREGUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOREGUT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOREGUT
- foregut - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- sheep (foregut fermentation)
- ... retroperitoneal with the exception of the tail the foregut
- Embryology of the Diaphragm cranial intelligence blog
- Ventral Hernia Abeezar Sarela foregut Surgery Incision-Less ...
- czars of oboma administration 48 friends 457 reviews
- short narrow tubular pharynx leaves the pharyngeal bulb ...
- foregut Unit
- foregut Duplication Cyst
- Vertebrate fermentation foregut ( HFig. 4.141 HFig.4.142 ) or ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.