Scrabble word: GORGET
In which Scrabble dictionary does GORGET exist?
Definitions of GORGET in dictionaries:
- noun - armor plate that protects the neck
- A piece of armor protecting the throat.
- An ornamental collar.
- The scarflike part of a wimple covering the neck and shoulders.
- A band or patch of distinctive color on the throat of an animal, especially an area of brightly colored feathers on the throat of a bird.
- adj - a piece of armor for the throat [n -S] : GORGETED
There are 6 letters in GORGET: E G G O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GORGET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GORGET plus a wildcard: GORGET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GORGET
Images for GORGET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.