Scrabble word: GOVERN
Is GOVERN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GOVERN in dictionaries:
- verb - bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage
- verb - direct or strongly influence the behavior of
- verb - exercise authority over
- verb - require to be in a certain grammatical case, voice, or mood
- To make and administer the public policy and affairs of; exercise sovereign authority in.
- To control the speed or magnitude of; regulate: a valve governing fuel intake.
- To control the actions or behavior of: Govern yourselves like civilized human beings.
- To keep under control; restrain: a child who could not be governed.
- To exercise a deciding or determining influence on: Chance usually governs the outcome of the game.
- To require (a specific morphological form) of accompanying words.
- To exercise political authority.
- To have or exercise a determining influence.
- verb - to rule or direct
There are 6 letters in GOVERN: E G N O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOVERN
Click to search all anagrams of GOVERN plus a wildcard: GOVERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOVERN
Images for GOVERN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.