Scrabble word: GROVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROVES exist?
Definitions of GROVES in dictionaries:
- noun - United States general who served as military director of the atomic bomb project (1896-1970)
- noun - a small growth of trees without underbrush
- noun - garden consisting of a small cultivated wood without undergrowth
- A city of southeast Texas east of Port Arthur near the Louisiana border.
- adj - a small forested area [n -S] : GROVED
There are 6 letters in GROVES: E G O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROVES plus a wildcard: GROVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROVES
Images for GROVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.