Scrabble word: VOWEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOWEL exist?
Definitions of VOWEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a speech sound made with the vocal tract open
- noun - a letter of the alphabet standing for a spoken vowel
- A speech sound created by the relatively free passage of breath through the larynx and oral cavity, usually forming the most prominent and central sound of a syllable.
- A letter, such as a, e, i, o, u, and sometimes y in the English alphabet, that represents a vowel.
- noun - a type of speech sound