Scrabble word: VOWEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOWEL exist?
Definitions of VOWEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a speech sound made with the vocal tract open
- noun - a letter of the alphabet standing for a spoken vowel
- A speech sound created by the relatively free passage of breath through the larynx and oral cavity, usually forming the most prominent and central sound of a syllable.
- A letter, such as a, e, i, o, u, and sometimes y in the English alphabet, that represents a vowel.
- noun - a type of speech sound
There are 5 letters in VOWEL: E L O V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOWEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOWEL plus a wildcard: VOWEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOWEL
Images for VOWEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.