Scrabble word: VOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOW exist?
Definitions of VOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a solemn pledge (to oneself or to another or to a deity) to do something or to behave in a certain manner
- verb - make a vow
- verb - dedicate to a deity by a vow
- An earnest promise to perform a specified act or behave in a certain manner, especially a solemn promise to live and act in accordance with the rules of a religious order: take the vows of a nun.
- A declaration or an assertion.
- To promise solemnly; pledge.
- To make a vow; promise.
- verb - to make a vow (a solemn promise)
There are 3 letters in VOW: O V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOW plus a wildcard: VOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOW
Images for VOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.