Scrabble word: VOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOW exist?
Definitions of VOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a solemn pledge (to oneself or to another or to a deity) to do something or to behave in a certain manner
- verb - make a vow
- verb - dedicate to a deity by a vow
- An earnest promise to perform a specified act or behave in a certain manner, especially a solemn promise to live and act in accordance with the rules of a religious order: take the vows of a nun.
- A declaration or an assertion.
- To promise solemnly; pledge.
- To make a vow; promise.
- verb - to make a vow (a solemn promise)