Scrabble word: WOLVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOLVES exist?
Definitions of WOLVES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various predatory carnivorous canine mammals of North America and Eurasia that usually hunt in packs
- noun - Austrian composer (1860-1903)
- noun - German classical scholar who claimed that the Iliad and Odyssey were composed by several authors (1759-1824)
- noun - a man who is aggressive in making amorous advances to women
- noun - a cruelly rapacious person
- noun - a carnivorous mammal
- verb - to devour voraciously
There are 6 letters in WOLVES: E L O S V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOLVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOLVES plus a wildcard: WOLVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOLVES
Images for WOLVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.