Scrabble word: CLOVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOVER exist?
Definitions of CLOVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant of the genus Trifolium
- Any of various herbs of the genus Trifolium in the pea family, having trifoliolate leaves and dense heads of small flowers and including species grown for forage, for erosion control, and as a source of nectar for honeybees.
- Any of several other plants in the pea family, such as bush clover and sweet clover.
- Any of several nonleguminous plants, such as owl’s clover and water clover.
- adj - a plant [n -S] : CLOVERED, CLOVERY
There are 6 letters in CLOVER: C E L O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOVER plus a wildcard: CLOVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOVER
Images for CLOVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.