Scrabble word: SHOVELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOVELS exist?
Definitions of SHOVELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a hand tool for lifting loose material
- noun - the quantity a shovel can hold
- noun - a fire iron consisting of a small shovel used to scoop coals or ashes in a fireplace
- noun - a machine for excavating
- verb - dig with or as if with a shovel
- verb - to take up with a shovel (a digging implement)
There are 7 letters in SHOVELS: E H L O S S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOVELS plus a wildcard: SHOVELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOVELS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHOVELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.