Scrabble word: SHOVELS
Is SHOVELS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHOVELS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hand tool for lifting loose material
- noun - the quantity a shovel can hold
- noun - a fire iron consisting of a small shovel used to scoop coals or ashes in a fireplace
- noun - a machine for excavating
- verb - dig with or as if with a shovel
- verb - to take up with a shovel (a digging implement)
There are 7 letters in SHOVELS: E H L O S S V
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHOVELS, to go: SHOVELS?
Rearrange the letters in SHOVELS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SHOVELS
6 letters out of SHOVELS
5 letters out of SHOVELS
4 letters out of SHOVELS
3 letters out of SHOVELS
2 letters out of SHOVELS
Images for SHOVELS
Lookup in Wiki for SHOVELS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.