Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOXES exist?
Definitions of LOXES in dictionaries:
- noun - a bluish translucent magnetic liquid obtained by compressing gaseous oxygen and then cooling it below its boiling point
- noun - brine-cured salmon that is lightly smoked
- v - to supply with lox (liquid oxygen)
There are 5 letters in LOXES: E L O S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOXES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOXES plus a wildcard: LOXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOXES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOXES
- The EPA announced its annual WaterSense Partners of the Year which ...
- Lowes picks fight with Muslim America 1211-1218 The Curious ...
- Lowes Home Improvement 1085 Tanaka Ct New Westminster BC ...
- Continental Properties Company Inc. - Projects
- TRUST Absolute and Lowes Take It Outdoors For BBDO
- Lowes Hardware Store Plan for Home Design
- Website lowes.com
- Employees are hard at work this week stocking more than 32000 items ...
- Lowes Unfinished Projects
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.