Scrabble word: VERSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERSION exist?
Definitions of VERSION in dictionaries:
- noun - an interpretation of a matter from a particular viewpoint
- noun - something a little different from others of the same type
- noun - a written work (as a novel) that has been recast in a new form
- noun - a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language
- noun - a mental representation of the meaning or significance of something
- noun - manual turning of a fetus in the uterus (usually to aid delivery)
- A description or an account from one point of view, especially as opposed to another: Your version of the accident differs from mine.
- A translation from another language.
- Often Ver- sion.
- A particular form or variation of an earlier or original type: a modern version of the one-room schoolhouse.
- An adaptation of a work of art or literature into another medium or style: the film version of a famous novel.
- Manipulation of a fetus in the uterus to bring it into a desirable position for delivery.
- Deflection of an organ, such as the uterus, from its normal position.
- noun - an account or description from a particular point of view
There are 7 letters in VERSION: E I N O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERSION plus a wildcard: VERSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERSION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VERSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.