Scrabble word: VERSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERSION exist?
Definitions of VERSION in dictionaries:
- noun - an interpretation of a matter from a particular viewpoint
- noun - something a little different from others of the same type
- noun - a written work (as a novel) that has been recast in a new form
- noun - a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language
- noun - a mental representation of the meaning or significance of something
- noun - manual turning of a fetus in the uterus (usually to aid delivery)
- A description or an account from one point of view, especially as opposed to another: Your version of the accident differs from mine.
- A translation from another language.
- Often Ver- sion.
- A particular form or variation of an earlier or original type: a modern version of the one-room schoolhouse.
- An adaptation of a work of art or literature into another medium or style: the film version of a famous novel.
- Manipulation of a fetus in the uterus to bring it into a desirable position for delivery.
- Deflection of an organ, such as the uterus, from its normal position.
- noun - an account or description from a particular point of view