Scrabble word: VERSIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERSIONS exist?
Definitions of VERSIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - an interpretation of a matter from a particular viewpoint
- noun - something a little different from others of the same type
- noun - a written work (as a novel) that has been recast in a new form
- noun - a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language
- noun - a mental representation of the meaning or significance of something
- noun - manual turning of a fetus in the uterus (usually to aid delivery)
- noun - an account or description from a particular point of view
There are 8 letters in VERSIONS: E I N O R S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERSIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERSIONS plus a wildcard: VERSIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERSIONS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VERSIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.