Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REVISION
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVISION exist?
Definitions of REVISION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of revising or altering (involving reconsideration and modification)
- noun - the act of rewriting something
- noun - something that has been written again
- The act or process of revising.
- A revised or new version, as of a book or other written material.
- noun - a revised version
There are 8 letters in REVISION: E I I N O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVISION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVISION plus a wildcard: REVISION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVISION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVISION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.