Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VIRION
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIRION exist?
Definitions of VIRION in dictionaries:
- noun - (virology) a complete viral particle
- A complete viral particle, consisting of RNA or DNA surrounded by a protein shell and constituting the infective form of a virus.
- n - a virus particle
There are 6 letters in VIRION: I I N O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIRION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIRION plus a wildcard: VIRION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIRION
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIRION
- HIV-1 virion Structure and Pathogenesis
- The virion particle contains
- Assign DNA RNA Proteins Review worksheet
- The virus and the virion
- When HIV infects a cell
- Enciclopedia Salud Qu es un virin
- Organization of the HIV-1 virion Image
- Figure 1 Structural diagram of the HIV virion.
- Image of influenza virion