Scrabble word: VISION
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISION exist?
Definitions of VISION in dictionaries:
- noun - a vivid mental image
- noun - the ability to see
- noun - the perceptual experience of seeing
- noun - the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses
- noun - a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance
- The faculty of sight; eyesight: poor vision.
- Something that is or has been seen.
- Unusual competence in discernment or perception; intelligent foresight: a leader of vision.
- The manner in which one sees or conceives of something.
- A mental image produced by the imagination.
- The mystical experience of seeing as if with the eyes the supernatural or a supernatural being.
- A person or thing of extraordinary beauty.
- verb - to form a mental picture of
There are 6 letters in VISION: I I N O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VISION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VISION plus a wildcard: VISION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VISION
Images for VISION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.