Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VISION
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISION exist?
Definitions of VISION in dictionaries:
- noun - a vivid mental image
- noun - the ability to see
- noun - the perceptual experience of seeing
- noun - the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses
- noun - a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance
- The faculty of sight; eyesight: poor vision.
- Something that is or has been seen.
- Unusual competence in discernment or perception; intelligent foresight: a leader of vision.
- The manner in which one sees or conceives of something.
- A mental image produced by the imagination.
- The mystical experience of seeing as if with the eyes the supernatural or a supernatural being.
- A person or thing of extraordinary beauty.
- v - to form a mental picture of
There are 6 letters in VISION: I I N O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VISION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VISION plus a wildcard: VISION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VISION
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VISION
- future with vision Muslim Charities Forum
- Clarity of vision Real Ventures Montreal
- Top 3 Reasons You Need To Have vision The Millionaire Secrets
- Creating a vision for our Own Lives Heartpaths Blog Learning ...
- ... reasons why coaches fail and one stood out to me the lack of vision
- The Importance of vision Business Training Blog
- Looking for Comprehensive vision Care Try Out a Concord Eye Center ...
- Marketing How to create vision and Mission Statements