Scrabble word: VISIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISIONS exist?
Definitions of VISIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a vivid mental image
- noun - the ability to see
- noun - the perceptual experience of seeing
- noun - the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses
- noun - a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance
- verb - to form a mental picture of
There are 7 letters in VISIONS: I I N O S S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VISIONS plus a wildcard: VISIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VISIONS
Images for VISIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.