Scrabble word: AVERSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does AVERSION exist?
Definitions of AVERSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of intense dislike
- noun - the act of turning yourself (or your gaze) away
- A fixed, intense dislike; repugnance: formed an aversion to crowds.
- One that is intensely disliked and avoided.
- A feeling of extreme repugnance accompanied by avoidance or rejection: Her aversion to alcohol consumption caused her to shun all social gatherings where such beverages would be served.
- The act of turning away or averting.
- adj - a feeling of repugnance [n -S] : AVERSIVE
There are 8 letters in AVERSION: A E I N O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AVERSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AVERSION plus a wildcard: AVERSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AVERSION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AVERSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.