Scrabble word: EVASION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVASION exist?
Definitions of EVASION in dictionaries:
- noun - a statement that is not literally false but that cleverly avoids an unpleasant truth
- noun - the deliberate act of failing to pay money
- noun - nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
- noun - the act of physically escaping from something (an opponent or a pursuer or an unpleasant situation) by some adroit maneuver
- The act or an instance of evading.
- A means of evading; a subterfuge.
- adj - to escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit [v EVADED, EVADING, EVADES] : EVADABLE, EVADIBLE
There are 7 letters in EVASION: A E I N O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVASION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVASION plus a wildcard: EVASION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVASION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EVASION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.