Scrabble word: EVASION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVASION exist?
Definitions of EVASION in dictionaries:
- noun - a statement that is not literally false but that cleverly avoids an unpleasant truth
- noun - the deliberate act of failing to pay money
- noun - nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
- noun - the act of physically escaping from something (an opponent or a pursuer or an unpleasant situation) by some adroit maneuver
- The act or an instance of evading.
- A means of evading; a subterfuge.
- adj - to escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit [v EVADED, EVADING, EVADES] : EVADABLE, EVADIBLE