Scrabble word: EVASIONS
Is EVASIONS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EVASIONS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a statement that is not literally false but that cleverly avoids an unpleasant truth
- noun - the deliberate act of failing to pay money
- noun - nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
- noun - the act of physically escaping from something (an opponent or a pursuer or an unpleasant situation) by some adroit maneuver
- adj - to escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit [v EVADED, EVADING, EVADES] : EVADABLE, EVADIBLE
There are 8 letters in EVASIONS: A E I N O S S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EVASIONS
To search all scrabble anagrams of EVASIONS, to go: EVASIONS?
Rearrange the letters in EVASIONS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of EVASIONS
7 letters out of EVASIONS
6 letters out of EVASIONS
5 letters out of EVASIONS
4 letters out of EVASIONS
3 letters out of EVASIONS
2 letters out of EVASIONS
Images for EVASIONS
Lookup in Wiki for EVASIONS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.