Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EROSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EROSION exist?
Definitions of EROSION in dictionaries:
- noun - (geology) the mechanical process of wearing or grinding something down (as by particles washing over it)
- noun - condition in which the earth's surface is worn away by the action of water and wind
- noun - a gradual decline of something
- noun - erosion by chemical action
- The process of eroding or the condition of being eroded: erosion of the beach; progressive erosion of confidence in our legal system; erosion of the value of the dollar abroad.
- The group of natural processes, including weathering, dissolution, abrasion, corrosion, and transportation, by which material is worn away from the earth’s surface.
- v - to wear away by constant friction
There are 7 letters in EROSION: E I N O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EROSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EROSION plus a wildcard: EROSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EROSION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EROSION
- Soil erosion Control Soil erosion Prevention
- Soil erosion New Ways To Save
- Gully erosion in a pasture. Image by NRCS
- Wind erosion (Photographer B Rosen Flickr) (click-2-enlarge)
- Fileerosion.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileBank erosion 5790.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Bankside Revetement erosion Control and Management by Essex Aquatics ...
- susceptibility of soils in Europe for compaction and erosion ...
- erosion Control