Scrabble word: EROSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EROSION exist?
Definitions of EROSION in dictionaries:
- noun - (geology) the mechanical process of wearing or grinding something down (as by particles washing over it)
- noun - condition in which the earth's surface is worn away by the action of water and wind
- noun - a gradual decline of something
- noun - erosion by chemical action
- The process of eroding or the condition of being eroded: erosion of the beach; progressive erosion of confidence in our legal system; erosion of the value of the dollar abroad.
- The group of natural processes, including weathering, dissolution, abrasion, corrosion, and transportation, by which material is worn away from the earth’s surface.
- verb - to wear away by constant friction
There are 7 letters in EROSION: E I N O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EROSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EROSION plus a wildcard: EROSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EROSION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EROSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.