Scrabble word: EROSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EROSION exist?
Definitions of EROSION in dictionaries:
- noun - (geology) the mechanical process of wearing or grinding something down (as by particles washing over it)
- noun - condition in which the earth's surface is worn away by the action of water and wind
- noun - a gradual decline of something
- noun - erosion by chemical action
- The process of eroding or the condition of being eroded: erosion of the beach; progressive erosion of confidence in our legal system; erosion of the value of the dollar abroad.
- The group of natural processes, including weathering, dissolution, abrasion, corrosion, and transportation, by which material is worn away from the earth’s surface.
- verb - to wear away by constant friction