Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EROSIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EROSIONS exist?
Definitions of EROSIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - (geology) the mechanical process of wearing or grinding something down (as by particles washing over it)
- noun - condition in which the earth's surface is worn away by the action of water and wind
- noun - a gradual decline of something
- noun - erosion by chemical action
- verb - to wear away by constant friction
There are 8 letters in EROSIONS: E I N O O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EROSIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EROSIONS plus a wildcard: EROSIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EROSIONS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EROSIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.