Scrabble word: SKINNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKINNER exist?
Definitions of SKINNER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States actor (1858-1942)
- noun - United States actress noted for her one-woman shows (1901-1979)
- noun - United States psychologist and a leading proponent of behaviorism (1904-1990)
- noun - a person who prepares or deals in animal skins
- noun - a worker who drives mules
- One that flays, dresses, or sells animal skins.
- A mule driver.
- verb - to strip or deprive of skin (the membranous tissue covering the body of an animal)