Scrabble word: PAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAVE exist?
Definitions of PAVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a setting with precious stones so closely set that no metal shows
- verb - cover with a material such as stone or concrete to make suitable for vehicle traffic
- To cover with a pavement.
- To cover uniformly, as if with pavement.
- To be or compose the pavement of.
- verb - to cover with material that forms a firm, level surface
There are 4 letters in PAVE: A E P V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAVE plus a wildcard: PAVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAVE
Images for PAVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.